What is Okotoks Alliance Church like?
- We are a church that welcomes people from all backgrounds and have no formal dress-code. Jeans are just as welcome as suits and dresses.
- Our music style is a mix of contemporary songs and contemporary arrangements of old favourites.
- Click here to read the Okotoks Alliance Church 'Statement of Faith'.
What are your regular service times?
- We have one service, held at 9:30am. Our Sunday service is currently held at Edison School, as our current building undergoes construction & renovation.
What does OAC have for my family?
- For children, we have KidZone classes on Sunday mornings from birth up to Grade 6, as well as a mid week program called 'Club DJ'.
- For youth, we have Friday events and Sunday bible study (alternating each week), as well as a Quizzing program on Tuesday evenings.
- For adults, we have groups for Men and Women and Families as well as Marriage mentoring and more.